Good credit vs. bad
Good credit means that you make your payments in full and on time. Bad credit is just the opposite.
Good credit signs
• Paying at least the minimum required payment
• Paying on time
• Never missing a payment
• Staying within your credit limit
• Easier to borrow money
• No additional penalty fees
• More money you'll keep in your pocket
Bad credit signs
• Paying too little
• Paying too late
• Missing payments
• Going over your credit limit
• Having too much debt
• Difficult to borrow money
• You lose money on late fees
• More money spent on finance charges
If you want to have good credit, and reduce the amount of interest you'll pay, it's a good idea to pay more than the minimum amount due on your credit card each month, up to the total amount if you can.
Click the Next button to continue.