Recap: Protect Yourself Financially
Your coaches summarize the key points you’ve learned.
1. Stay alert, aware and cautious.
2. Consider money and information safety at home, work, on the phone, online, at your mailbox.
3. Protect your ATM, debit, and credit cards.
4. Keep receipts & compare to statements.
5. Guard and store your personal information and destroy what’s not needed.
6. Monitor your financial activity.
7. Choose a responsible lender.
8. Visit consumer protection Web sites for additional information.
For further information about protecting yourself financially, click on Library.