It’s never too early to start planning for retirement.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you planning to retire from the military?
- Do you have a plan or strategy for retirement?
- How much money do you think you’ll need per year to retire?
- How many years do you think you’ll need to work to retire comfortably?
In this topic, you’ll learn:
- How to calculate how much money you’ll need in retirement
- About your military retirement benefits
- Other common sources of retirement funds
- Types of retirement plans
- How to form a support team to help you navigate the process of planning for retirement
Click the Next button to learn how you can begin to develop your own, personal retirement strategy.