The ins-and-outs of buying a car
There are a lot of factors to consider when you begin your search for a new car, truck, or motorcycle. Whether you are straight out of Basic or a seasoned military member, you should always plan ahead before purchasing a new vehicle.
This lesson will help you sort through the information you’ll need to know before you actually spend your hard-earned money on a vehicle. Remember, it pays to do your research.
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- The costs associated with buying and owning a car
- The advantages and disadvantages of:
- Leasing a car
- Buying a new car
- Buying a used car
- Tips to make car shopping easier
- Mistakes to avoid when car shopping
- The basics of car insurance
Click the Next button to continue.