Free Financial Curriculum for Educators
Whether you're a classroom teacher, a program director, or a college instructor, you understand the importance of a solid financial curriculum. Now, by using Hands on Banking®—the free, fun, and engaging financial program from Wells Fargo—you can help students of any age build a brighter financial future.
The Hands on Banking online financial courses include free instructor guides with classroom lessons and activities that will help you guide students through real-life scenarios, group discussions, and other activities designed to teach valuable money management skills and help them take control of their finances. All without endorsements or commercials.
The Hands on Banking curriculum is designed for four age groups:
- Kids—4th and 5th grades
- Teens—6th through 8th grades
- Young Adults—ages 15 through 21
Take Advantage of Free Resources
The Hands on Banking program is available in English or Spanish and offers many benefits, such as:
- Free, 24/7 access to online financial courses that are self-paced
- Free instructor guides with multiple activities and handouts
- Courses and guides available online
- School-age lessons aligned with national and state standards for mathematics, English language arts, financial literacy, and economics
- Easy classroom integration
- No commercials or endorsements
- Available in Spanish and English
Education Students Can Use
The Hands on Banking program provides the essentials of financial education, real-world skills, and knowledge every student can use, including how to:
- Identify "needs" vs. "wants"
- Plan early for the future
- Earn more money by learning more skills
- Build their own budget to control their money
- Become an entrepreneur by starting their own business venture
- Control spending with a spending plan
- Build credit wisely and avoid debt
- Invest in higher education and find the money to pay for it
Get Started Now
It's easy to access the Hands on Banking course that's best for your students. Simply click a course icon to get started.